The HDP2 is a miniature HD-SDI/SDI to DVI-D converter for digital display devices, such as LCD, DLP, and Plasma monitors or projectors. Using a very high quality scaling engine and de-interlacer, the HDP2 will automatically size 4:3 or 16:9 inputs to many DVI-D monitors. For appropriate monitor configurations, scaling is automatically 1 to 1-for example, displaying 1920x1080 video on a WUXGA (1920x1200) monitor. The HDP2 will also automatically adapt the input frame rate for monitor compatibility. In addition, the HDP2 provides 2-channel audio monitoring and a looping output of the SDI input.
The HDP2 is designed for general monitoring, perfect for use in applications such as: General post-production reference monitoring, Client monitoring, Presentation, Projection, Corporate displays, Kiosk applications...and much more.
The HDP2 also supports HDMI v1.3a Deep Color (with a DVI to HDMI cable). In the HDMI mode, Deep Color is supported at 30 bits per pixel with 8-channel audio. USB connectivity allows for easy PC/Mac setup and field upgrades.
- HD-SDI/SDI to DVI-D
- HDMI 1.3a support (via DVI-D connector), including: - Deep Color 30-bit video (24-bit also supported) - 2 or 8 channels of embedded audio
- Automatically adapts to popular LCD/ DLP/Plasma monitors (and projectors) up to 1920x1200 and 1080p
- High quality scaling engine for proper display of 4:3 or 16:9 content-even better quality than original HDP
- 1 to 1 scaling for appropriate monitor configurations
- 2-channel RCA analog audio output (user-assignable channels)
- HD-SDI/SDI looping output
- Setup via PC/Mac using USB port and supplied USB cable (USB configuration software application supplied on CD)
- 5 year warranty
- Converter Brochure